Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Lonsdale Camp - March 2019

In March, Tuatara went to Lonsdale camp. It's just like an 'outdoor classroom' - the camp explores skills and tests individuals. Some activities include a Confidence Course, Commando course, Blind fold course, a Conservation Bush Trail area with 11 activity stations, and a team building area. There are several places of historical interest in the immediate vicinity  such as the Rainbow Warrior memorial. 

Please have a look at our individual blogs to find out more!


4 comments:

  1. Hello I'm Thomas from st Pius X, I have 3 questions. 1) how did you get to your campsite?, 2)and how long did it take to get to the campsite? 3) Was it a cool trip or uncool trip?.

    GOD BLESS AND HAVE A GOOD WEEK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Privet Mangonui school, thats how you say a greeting in Russian " privet ". My name is Tupua. I liked it how you explained it was like an outdoor class room and the stuff of the camp. You all could have been sleeping to have a ride that long, since it is in Northland. How did you all get there. How long did it take to get there?. Either way I think that you all would have slept in the process. Thank you for sharing this blog, I hope your class and your school have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Kalisi and I go to st pius x school. that is a Amazing rainbow flower it looks like rainbow flower to me. I wish I was there too with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! that is a great pic i have a question did you make that in the background if you did great job becuase it looks good

    ReplyDelete